Joining up with Mama M. from My Little Life today for Five Question Friday.
1. What was the first car you owned? A black chevy corsica with red pin stripes.
2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to? Seriously there are too many to list. I guess the one I am most embarrassed about it Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-a-lot (hehe)
3. Have you ever had stitches? Yes after I had my first baby. I have never needed them for anything else though.
4. What was your first job? I taught piano lessons for a year when I was 15 or 16.
5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character? I like them all really, okay if you are really going to make me choose I guess Cookie Monster. I love that he eats everything in site and everyone just expects that from him!
If you have kids you have pee stains I know it. If you don't lucky you or you are a liar and in denial. I have pee stains on more than one mattress. I also have sweat stains on pillows because well I sweat a.lot . It's a gift I know. I digress. Anyway I have tried many different ways to get urine/pee out of mattresses and I have been very unsuccessful so I did a google search and what do you know? Another mom had pee stains too. So I borrowed her recipe and it totally worked so I am sharing it with you. All you need are these few house-hold ingredients and a spray bottle. I bought a really expensive one (NOT) I used one I had for my kids hair. It worked great. You will need: 3 Tablespoons Baking Soda 8 ounces Hydrogen peroxide 1 drop dish soap Mix together well and use right away. My mom discovered that if it is not mixed well the baking soda will clog the sprayer. You also can't store this apparently it doesn't last in the bottle and it is no longe