1. It is the most challenging thing you can do (and if you are up for a challenge by all means go for it)
2. You will withstand all kinds of change physical, mental, and spiritual (not all for the best)
3. You will be reminded of your limitations daily.
4. You will see and hear and smell things that no other person has ever experienced
5. You will feel pride and guilt at the same time (it is a little crazy)
6. Exhaustion takes on a whole new meaning!
7. Sleeping becomes a skill
8. Although you will still appreciate your husband you will also envy him because he gets to leave everyday for work.
9. You will accomplish things that you never thought possible.
10. You will learn the true definition of "Protect your young"
I got this idea from the great people over at the Blogfrog. They have some really great advice! You should check them out.
Come over and discuss in my forum here. I am also having a contest you might find it very interesting!!
36 minutes ago