I don't love this photo but another little know fact about me is that people in masks or costumes really scare me. This was no exception!
A few little known.... or maybe well known facts about me.
1. I grew up in a really small town
2. I went on the deer hunt every year from age 14 on...but I have no idea how many deer I have gotten??
3. I almost lost it last week when my dad fell off his horse
4. I have NEVER been accused of being SHY
5. The only candy I eat is chocolate and not very often.
6. I am not easily offended
7. But I do get fired up a lot about a lot of different issues and I go on and on and on about it (just ask my hubby)
8. I miss my job in California A LOT (I miss the idea of it mostly)
9. Despite what I may say I love my life
10. I want to be skinny but I hate that it takes a lot of work
11. I hate being sick but I love to take care of sick people (WEIRD I know)
12. I love when I make people laugh
13. I love to laugh and I think my husband is hilarious that is why we get along so well
14. I sometimes cry at football games ( I don't get it either)
15. I am laughing right now about #14
16. I am cynical and sarcastic (yes I actually know this about myself)
17. I think it is a shame that some people don't immunize their kids (the nurse in me thinks this)
18. I think this list is getting too long!
Hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me. I have tried to put more of ME in my scrap-booking and I wanted to do that with my blog as well. I guess we will see how it goes??
My husband once told me that the only movie that EVER caused him to shed ONE tear was "Rudy." Go figure.
Me, however... do not have any issues at all whatsoever with the functioning of my tear ducts.
Years ago, my husband's high school team (who had the longest losing streak in the state when he arrived) managed in his 3rd year to beat the 'Unbeatables' on the Unbeatables' turf. The Unbeatables were good, but not as good as the officials. GRRRR.... In a driving rain the entire game, and despite the officials' disgustingly blatant/blatantly disgusting efforts to ensure another Unbeatables' victory, we managed to beat them. The coaches' wives were shaking and yelling the entire game and shaking and yelling afterwards. Definitely worthy of more than a few tears... and some chocolate, which I'm sure I managed to procure :)
We almost did a whole bunch of crying the other day during the AL/TN game! ;)
I love #14! You made #12 come true - and I needed a a good laugh tonight! Thanks! I get a little choked up over sports too = )
Thoroughly enjoyed the list!
And btw ... we really DO have a LOT in common! Right down to the yearly hunting trips! ;)
I to cry at games but usually only when it si the underdog that wins. I always root for the underdog.