2 hours ago
Sunday, October 25, 2009
I don't love this photo but another little know fact about me is that people in masks or costumes really scare me. This was no exception!
A few little known.... or maybe well known facts about me.
1. I grew up in a really small town
2. I went on the deer hunt every year from age 14 on...but I have no idea how many deer I have gotten??
3. I almost lost it last week when my dad fell off his horse
4. I have NEVER been accused of being SHY
5. The only candy I eat is chocolate and not very often.
6. I am not easily offended
7. But I do get fired up a lot about a lot of different issues and I go on and on and on about it (just ask my hubby)
8. I miss my job in California A LOT (I miss the idea of it mostly)
9. Despite what I may say I love my life
10. I want to be skinny but I hate that it takes a lot of work
11. I hate being sick but I love to take care of sick people (WEIRD I know)
12. I love when I make people laugh
13. I love to laugh and I think my husband is hilarious that is why we get along so well
14. I sometimes cry at football games ( I don't get it either)
15. I am laughing right now about #14
16. I am cynical and sarcastic (yes I actually know this about myself)
17. I think it is a shame that some people don't immunize their kids (the nurse in me thinks this)
18. I think this list is getting too long!
Hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me. I have tried to put more of ME in my scrap-booking and I wanted to do that with my blog as well. I guess we will see how it goes??