So I don't usually blog about food or what I cook because that time of the day is so hectic for me. Probably why we eat out so much ugh. I know not very frugal. But one of my new found blogging friends posted yesterday about meal planning and how to get started. She suggests to get started just write down 15 meals. Which was totally stressful for me ahh. She has more steps. Those of you who are awesome click here to see the rest of her challenge. As for me I am going to start slow and list my 15 meals for you!
The picture is of one of our new favorites Jerk Chicken Nachos--courtesy of Pampered Chef
1. Jerk Chicken Nachos
2. Skillet Lasagna--also pampered chef
3. Baked Potato Bar
4. Chicken Alfredo
5. Sweet and Sour Chicken or Pork
6. Pot Roast (or any roast)
7. Chicken Enchiladas
8. Tacos (usually beef and soft shells)
9. Hamburgers on grill
10. California Chicken club pizza--thanks again pampered chef
12. Chicken Delight (AKA chicken balls or chicken pillows)
13. Vegetable Stir-fry
14. Shrimp Orzo Skillet--pampered chef
15. Chicken Caesar Salad
If you would like the recipe to any of these please leave me a comment and I will post them over in my blogfrog forum this weekend!
Thanks Toni for the idea. Now off to the store.