One of my new blog friends Brandi from the BlogFrog gave me this cool award.
The rules are to pass this on to 7 bloggers who I feel are honest in their blogging and list 10 honest things about myself. So here goes!!
1. I love college football (especially the U of U this will be witnessed soon as the season is starting next week)
2. I wish I could afford a housekeeper.
3. I am a republican and more often than not my husband and I disagree on political issues. (pretty sure I have already blogged about this.)
4. Secretly I am really selfish but everyone who knows me says this isn't true. I hide it really well obviously!
5. I love being a nurse but hate leaving my kids to go to work.
6. I am seriously considering plastic surgery at some point in my life!
7. I want to go back to school but it probably isn't going to happen.
8. I love helping out in my kids classrooms at school.
9. I am addicted to Buckle Jeans (thanks Heather!) Oh I am also shallow
10. I am always amazed at how much my kids know and can't for the life of me figure out where on earth they learn all this stuff.
Seven Bloggers I feel deserve this award are:
Love this award thing. It is fun. You find new blogs and you get to leave lots of comments and get some back too. Have fun!!
Loved your list. ;-)
I LOVE college football but the U. of NC for me. Yesterday, I looked for a countdown to put on my blog but never found a nice looking one. 9 days though!
I would never hire a housekeeper because why pay somebody to do something that I could do much, much better. Now, as for a cook and meal planner...yeah I would hire one of those.
I'm a Republican too!
If I ever get plastic surgery it would be a chin implant...yeah, I know, how exciting!
I would like to thank...
Oh wait... it isn't that kind of award?? oh. nnkay then. LOL
But no strings attached unless you want them :)