Happy Anniversary to us. We have been married for 9 whole years. These are only a few of the things I have learned but wanted to keep it short!
1. There is no such thing as a 5 year plan (okay you can have one but don't be surprised when it doesn't go according to your plan)
2. Kids improve your relationship (I know this is not true for everyone but it has been for us!)
3. Love gets better the older it gets.
4. A Queen size bed really isn't THAT big.
5. I really do LOVE college football.
6. We have more in common than we originally thought.
7. Alone time with spouse costs a fortune.
8. Saying "I love you" is as nice as hearing it
9. Pick your battles, and sometimes no battle is the answer!
These are kind of corny but they are true. We met 13 years ago playing intramural softball and who knew this is where we would be today. I love my husband. I love my kids. I love my life. It really is just that simple.