I LOVE to workout. That's an understatement. And if you know me you know that to be true. Last year I started working out HARD. I started lifting weights and doing HIIT. I ran two half marathons and did the Wasatch Back Ragnar. I tried things I never thought possible and I accomplished them. I have learned to love Burpees they work every part of your body some you didn't even know you had. If you don't know about the torture that is a burpee here's a demo.
Best part of a workout for me though is the music. It is imperative that I have good music you know the kind that makes you want to get up and shake your booty. And sometimes the kind of music that I like to call "angry" music. So I decided to put together a list of my favorite workout songs and also ask for some suggestions. My top ten workout songs..... Drumroll please.
10. Rosa Parks....OutKast
9. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.....Taylor Swift (I only like this song because it annoys all the ladies in my workout group)
8. Some Nights.... Fun
7. Rest of My Life.....Ludacris
6. Clique....Kayne West, Jay-Z & Big Sean (angry music)
5. Talk that Talk......Rihanna (angry music)
4. Sweat...... Snoop Dogg vs. David Guetta (because well I sweat A.LOT.)
3. It's Time....Imagine Dragons (enjoyed best at a very loud volume)
2. We Are Young.....Fun
1. Call Me Maybe.... Carly Rae Jepsen
I know crazy variety. Any suggestions? What do you listen to when you work out?
52 minutes ago