I went to a party months ago and discovered this really fabulous dip. My lovely friend Suzie was gracious enough to share it with me and since I have had a MILLION requests for the recipe I am sharing it here mostly because I am too lazy to email everyone that has asked.
Buffalo Chicken Cheese Dip
3 boneless skinless chicken breast
1 jar Marzetti's blue cheese or ranch dressing
1/4 cup Nance's buffalo wing sauce (mild)
1 8-oz.pkg. cream cheese softened
Tabasco or Frank’s Red Hot sauce (optional)
Shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
1. Boil chicken until tender (let cool), then shred or chop finely.
2. Mix together dressing and buffalo sauce.
3. Use hot sauce to fire it up to your desire.
4. Spread cream cheese in a 9x13 baking dish.
5. Mix chicken into dressing/buffalo sauce mixture.
6. Pour chicken/dressing/buffalo sauce mixture evenly over cream cheese.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. (Sprinkle a layer of the shredded cheese on the top and cook for the last three minutes if desired.)
8. Let cool and serve with celery sticks, chicken-flavored crackers, Tostitos Dips tortilla chips, etc.
I like to use Litehouse lite blue cheese dressing it makes me feel like I am saving some calories (I'm laughing even typing that) I also couldn't find that brand of buffalo wing sauce so I use TexasPete Buffalo Wing Sauce and I of course found that at Walmart. One time I served it with homemade french bread cut into small pieces that was a really big hit too!
Sorry no picture it just doesn't photograph well.
45 minutes ago