Traveling with Children can be extremely painful fun. We have learned over the years a few tips that help make a trip less painful a success.
1. Bring LOTS of activities and by activities I mean movies--we have a DVD player in our car and it was the best investment we have made. My kids get car sick so by watching movies they get distracted.
2. Bring extra's of things that your kids normally need (for example binkies... Katie doesn't still have a binkie but when I took these pictures she did and I always traveled with 4) I also pack extra wipes, diapers and ziplock bags work great in an emergency.
3. Don't be in a hurry. This has been a mistake we have made often. When traveling with children especially YOUNG children you will need to plan on extra stops for food, bathroom trips, and just getting the wiggles out.
4. Bring snacks. This will save time and money. Back to my ziplock bags again I fill them individually for each child so that we avoid sharing spills and messes. I recommend crackers, cold cereal, fruit, and other kid friendly food.
Can you imagine her fighting with her siblings... I didn't think so.
And the last tip is...
5. Travel at a time when your children are most likely to sleep be in a good mood.
I was not compensated for this post I just like ziplock bags and that is the brand that I buy.
44 minutes ago