If you have kids you have pee stains I know it. If you don't lucky you or you are a liar and in denial. I have pee stains on more than one mattress. I also have sweat stains on pillows because well I sweat a.lot. It's a gift I know. I digress.
Anyway I have tried many different ways to get urine/pee out of mattresses and I have been very unsuccessful so I did a google search and what do you know? Another mom had pee stains too. So I borrowed her recipe and it totally worked so I am sharing it with you.
All you need are these few house-hold ingredients and a spray bottle. I bought a really expensive one (NOT) I used one I had for my kids hair. It worked great. You will need: 3 Tablespoons Baking Soda 8 ounces Hydrogen peroxide 1 drop dish soap Mix together well and use right away. My mom discovered that if it is not mixed well the baking soda will clog the sprayer. You also can't store this apparently it doesn't last in the bottle and it is no longer effective due to …
I highly recommend a few items although you don't HAVE to have them it just makes this project go so much faster. I bought a pancake compressor with three nail guns included saved me on this project and a miter saw. I bought both from Home Depot and they didn't pay me to say that it is just where I happen to shop. I actually had this all measured out and went to Home Depot and they cut the mdf primed boards for me. However I later purchased the miter saw and was then able to cut things right here at my house. The nail gun I used is a 16 gauge gun that can shoot nails up to 3 inches. I used a 2.5 inch nail to cover the thickness of the board and wall. Ok so I recommend deciding how you want your boards spaced first and measure and mark on the wall where you want them. I tried to do every 16 inches because that is how far apart my studs were but then I realized my wall wasn't an even length and so I have some that look a little off on the ends. Lesson learned..... You…
I don't love this photo but another little know fact about me is that people in masks or costumes really scare me. This was no exception!
A few little known.... or maybe well known facts about me.
1. I grew up in a really small town
2. I went on the deer hunt every year from age 14 on...but I have no idea how many deer I have gotten??
3. I almost lost it last week when my dad fell off his horse
4. I have NEVER been accused of being SHY
5. The only candy I eat is chocolate and not very often.
6. I am not easily offended
7. But I do get fired up a lot about a lot of different issues and I go on and on and on about it (just ask my hubby)
8. I miss my job in California A LOT (I miss the idea of it mostly)
9. Despite what I may say I love my life
10. I want to be skinny but I hate that it takes a lot of work
11. I hate being sick but I love to take care of sick people (WEIRD I know)
12. I love when I make people laugh
13. I love to laugh and I think my husband is hilarious t…